Leftover Quinoa Breakfast
Next time you make a quinoa side dish for dinner, cook a little extra for an easy breakfast.
Author: Dr. Barbara Bolen
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅛ cup frozen blueberries
- ⅛ cup goji berries
- ½ cup leftover cooked quinoa
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 4 or 5 walnuts broken up into small pieces
- maple syrup
- 1 tbsp flaxseed (optional)
- Warm up the blueberries and goji berries until the blueberries let off some juice.
- Stir in the quinoa and cinnamon and warm to desired temp.
- Stir in the walnuts, maple syrup and flaxseed.