I want to fill you in on some thoughts I had about the law of attraction and your IBS. Yes, that law of attraction – that woo woo, wacky idea that was in the book, The Secret...
Whether or not you buy into all that spiritual juju stuff, there is a very helpful take-away regarding the difference between an abundance mindset and a scarcity mindset. In the first, you look for and focus on the gifts and opportunities that you are presented with, while a scarcity mindset is one in which you think there is only so much of things to go around.
How does this relate to health? Modern medicine, which I can say many wonderful things about, by its very nature of diagnosis and treatment protocols, is consistent with a scarcity mindset. Diagnoses become letters of the law, you are doomed to have health issues as you get older – do you see the picture?
An abundance mindset when it comes to your health implies that their is always room for expansion, for improvement, for healing! One of the key elements of an abundance mindset is that it requires that you be open to whatever chances and opportunities come your way.
Now let me put such an opportunity right in your path: My Heal Your Belly Boot Camp: 8 Weeks to a Better-Behaved Belly. This opportunity is right for you if:
- Bathroom trips are either terrifyingly urgent or happen maddeningly infrequently
- It feels nearly impossible to commit to anything, let alone anything fun
- You feel like life is passing you by
- You have no idea what you should be eating
- You feel like you have tried everything, but you are still struggling with awful, embarrassing symptoms
- You haven’t been satisfied with the help you have received from your doctor
Want to learn more? Click here!